COVID-19 Safety Measures
Our team at Institutional Connect is consistently monitoring the latest public health measures from the government of Ontario. With key public health and health system indicators continuing to improve, Ontario is gradually easing public health and workplace safety measures. As of March 1st 2022, proof of vaccination will not be required upon entry into the event.
However, we still want to ensure the well-being of all of our attendees, delegates, speakers, sponsors and staff. Protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements will remain in place as well as the other health and safety precautions mentioned below.
- The government of Ontario requires all conference participants to be fully vaccinated (2 doses plus 14 days) and must have proof of vaccination for entry into the event. More information on these requirements can be found here.
- Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate.
- All attendees are required to fill out a COVID-19 self-screening questionnaire at the onsite event registration desk and will not be permitted to attend if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (https://www.ontario.ca/page/covid-19-stop-spread).
Onsite Safety Precautions:
- Attendees will be required to wear a mask at all times in any public area of the hotel, including meeting space, with the exception of when they are consuming food and beverage. For more information, please see the provincial requirements listed in detail here.
- Limited access to common areas or other event spaces: The Private Markets Forum will take place in the Laurier Room for the entire event (except for the off-site reception and dinner) to reduce contact with other hotel guests.
- Sanitizers are located in many areas throughout the hotel for easy access.
- Special cleaning procedures to be followed in the event space, particularly with respect to shared equipment.